Thursday, November 25, 2010

Christmas is coming guys - gift hints for your wives ... Something iLife anyhow

It all began with an iPhone... 
March was when my son celebrated his 15th birthday, and I got him an iPhone.
 
 
He just loved it. Who wouldn't?



I celebrated my birthday in July, and my wife made me very happy when 
she
  bought me an iPad.

My daughter's birthday was in August so I got her an iPod Touch.




 

September came by so for her birthday i got my wife an iRon. 



It was around then that the fight started......


 

What the wife failed to recognise is that the iRon can be integrated into the home network with the iWash, iCook and iClean.  Although this inevitably activates the iNag reminder service.

Note - it has completely destroyed the iRoot functionality. 



Posted via email from andjoh's posterous