Monday, October 31, 2011
Israel’s new ‘Cutting Edge’ Airport Security
TEL AVIV, Israel — The Israelis are developing an airport security device that eliminates the privacy concerns that come with full-body scanners. It's an armored booth you step into that will not X-ray you, but will detonate any explosive device you may have on your person. Israel sees this as a win-win situation for everyone, with none of this crap about racial profiling. It will also eliminate the costs of long and expensive trials. You're in the airport terminal and you hear a muffled explosion. Shortly thereafter, an announcement: “Attention to all standby passengers, El Al is proud to announce a seat available on flight 670 to London . Shalom!” BRILLIANT.
Wednesday, October 26, 2011
I read a FaceBook post on the Libyan lifestyle and don't understand, or never knew the Americans are/were against him. I just think its all greed over Oil and the US Government are fighting anyone to get their dirty hands on it.
BRISBANE SUNDAY MAIL 23/10/2011 (PAGE 53 )
WASHINGTON...MUAMMAR GADDAFI HAD MORE THAN $US200 BILLION IN BANK ACCOUNTS
REAL ESTATE AND INVESTMENTS BEFORE HE WAS KILLED ACCORDING TO LIBYAN OFFICALS
THE FIGURES REPRESENTS ABOUT $30,000 FOR EVERY LIBYAN CITIZEN.
THE NEW ESTIMATES WERE 'STAGGERING" SAID ONE PERSON WHO STUDIED DETAILED
RECORDS OF THE ASSET SEARCH.
IF THE VALUES PROVE ACCURATE, GADDAFI WILL GO DOWN IN HISTORY AS ONE OF THE MOST
RAPACIOUS AND BIZARRE WORLD LEADERS. DURING HIS 42 YEARS IN POWER GADDAFI STEERED
AID AND INVESTMENTS TO BENEFIT HIS OWN FAMILY BUT DENIED SUPPORT FOR MUCH OF
THE QUESTION IS....IS THE ABOVE TRUE OR FALSE ?????
Subject: The Gaddafi they are not telling us about.
Others should be so fortunate!
Will be interesting to see how quickly these things change!
Date: 22 October 2011 7:37:17 AM
Subject: Fwd: The Gaddafi they are not telling us about.
VERY INTERESTING..... read
The media has successfully painted Gaddafi as a hard-core dictator, tyrant whatever you want to call him. However, the media as usual has also failed to show the kind, giving Gaddafi we never heard of. Gaddafi unlike most dictators I will refrain from naming them has managed to show his humane side, the very side we dream of seeing in other dictators who just talk and talk.
I consider Libyans lucky to a certain extent and one wonders with the new democratic rule they cry for will it improve or worsen life for them Yes, Gaddafi has spent millions of Libya`s money on personal ventures but is the average Libyan poor? We know others who take a country and destroy it until you feel like there is no hope of restoring this country… looting some prefer to call it. Did Gaddafi loot Libya in any way?
Now let us get to the unknown facts about the Libyan dictator Muammar Gaddafi:
1. There is no electricity bill in Libya; electricity is free for all its citizens.
2. There is no interest on loans, banks in Libya are state-owned and loans given to all its citizens at 0% interest by law.
3. Home considered a human right in Libya – Gaddafi vowed that his parents would not get a house until everyone in Libya had a home. Gaddafi’s father has died while him, his wife and his mother are still living in a tent.
4. All newlyweds in Libya receive $60,000 Dinar (US$50,000) by the government to buy their first apartment so to help start up the family.
Traditional wedding in Tripoli, Libya
5. Education and medical treatments are free in Libya. Before Gaddafi only 25% of Libyans are literate. Today the figure is 83%.
6. Should Libyans want to take up farming career, they would receive farming land, a farming house, equipments, seeds and livestock to kick-start their farms – all for free.
7. If Libyans cannot find the education or medical facilities they need in Libya, the government funds them to go abroad for it – not only free but they get US$2,300/mth accommodation and car allowance.
8. In Libyan, if a Libyan buys a car, the government subsidized 50% of the price.
9. The price of petrol in Libya is $0.14 per liter.
10. Libya has no external debt and its reserves amount to $150 billion – now frozen globally.
Great Man-Made River project in Libya… $27 billion
11. If a Libyan is unable to get employment after graduation the state would pay the average salary of the profession as if he or she is employed until employment is found.
12. A portion of Libyan oil sale is, credited directly to the bank accounts of all Libyan citizens.
13. A mother who gave birth to a child receive US$5,000
14. 40 loaves of bread in Libya costs $ 0.15
15. 25% of Libyans have a university degree
16. Gaddafi carried out the world’s largest irrigation project, known as the Great Man-Made River project, to make water readily available throughout the desert country.
Which other dictator has done much good to his people?
>From Ellen Brown's (lawyer & Pres. of the Public Banking Institute) article in Asia Times, April 13, 2011; Uncensored magazine, Issue #24, June-September 2011Today’s Commentary on Libya...Conducting and rejoicing over this kind of lawless brutality and violent murder of others without due process, places those responsible beneath contempt! This kind of violent crime, destruction and atrocities committed against civilians is nothing to be proud of. In fact, it is despicably shameful and reveals much about the character of the perpetrators.In spite of claims made by various leaders and the media, most people know the invasion and mass murder in Libya was mostly about oil (Exxon/Mobile & BP), banking and oil currency! Vilifying and convicting a person in the media to justify the “capture and kill” policy is an affront to the rule of law, justice, democracy and the so called principals of what most wars have been fought for! Qs ...
Rebels financed and directed by who?
A Constitution drafted by who?
Voting controlled by who?
Oil & banking controlled by who?
1. Johnny's mother had three children. The first child was named April. The second child was named May.
What was the third child's name?2. There is a clerk at the butcher shop, he is five feet ten inches tall and he wears size 13 sneakers.What does he weigh?3. Before Mt. Everest was discovered, what was the highest mountain in the world?4. How much dirt is there in a hole that measures two feet by three feet by four feet?5. What word in the English Language is always spelled incorrectly?6. Billy was born on December 28th, yet his birthday is always in the summer.How is this possible?7. In California, you cannot take a picture of a man with a wooden leg.Why not?8. What was the President's Name in 1975?9. If you were running a race, and you passed the person in 2nd place, what place would you be in now?10. Which is correct to say, "The yolk of the egg are white" or "The yolk of the egg is white"?11. If a farmer has 5 haystacks in one field and 4 haystacks in the other field.How many haystacks would he have if he combined them all in another field?
Here are the answers .......
1. Johnny's mother had three children. The first child was named April. The second child was named May.What was the third child's name?Answer: Johnny, of course.2. There is a clerk at the butcher shop, he is five feet ten inches tall, and he wears size 13 sneakers. What does he weigh?Answer: Meat.3. Before Mt. Everest was discovered, what was the highest mountain in the world?Answer: Mt. Everest; it just wasn't discovered yet. [You're not very good at this are you?]4. How much dirt is there in a hole that measures two feet by three feet by four feet?Answer: There is no dirt in a hole.5. What word in the English Language is always spelled incorrectly?Answer: Incorrectly6. Billy was born on December 28th, yet her birthday is always in the summer. How is this possible?Answer: Billy lives in the Southern Hemisphere7. In California, you cannot take a picture of a man with a wooden leg. Why not?Answer: You can't take pictures with a wooden leg. You need a camera to take pictures.8. What was the President's Name in 1975?Answer: Same as is it now - Barack Obama [Oh, come on ...]9. If you were running a race, and you passed the person in 2nd place, what place would you be in now?Answer: You would be in 2nd. Well, you passed the person in second place, not first.10. Which is correct to say, "The yolk of the egg are white" or "The yolk of the egg is white"?Answer: Well, grammatically it's "is" but ... importantly ... the yolk of the egg is yellow!11. If a farmer has 5 haystacks in one field and 4 haystacks in the other field, how many haystacks would he have if he combined them all in another field?Answer: One. If he combines all of his haystacks, they all become one big stack.Ok, get a stiff drink and have a good lie down ........... just like I did!
Sunday, October 23, 2011
I used to be like this...
Then I met a girl...
She was like this...
Together, we were like this...
I gave her gifts like this...
When she accepted my proposal, I was like this...
I used to talk to her all night like this...
And at the office I used to do this...
When my friends saw my girlfriend, they stared like this...
And I used to react like this...
But on Valentine’s Day,
she received a red rose from someone else like this...
And she was like this…
And I was like this…
Which later led to this...
I felt like doing this...
So I started doing this...
NOW look at me…