Begin forwarded message:
Thursday, February 25, 2010
Sunday, February 21, 2010
Saturday, February 20, 2010
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Saturday, February 13, 2010
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Monday, February 8, 2010
Thursday, February 4, 2010
Breaking the laws of my own Blog for this one. This isn't an email, but worth the share like an email anyhow. Taken from a various Forums, a collection of iPad Jokes.
And you can use the giant QWERTY keyboard to get your period on the #iPad!
Is #apple making an iPad for light-flow days? Just wondering...
So I can say "That chick is on her iPad" and not be called a pig? Thank you Apple.
Okay, just one more. The iPad: protecting your data from embarrassing incidents.
"64 gig iPad will forever be known as the heavy flow model."
Does the Period Tracker app come free?
If you and your friends all buy one, will they sync up?
If I order this, will my boyfriend and I have to worry if it comes late?
Can I get a scented iPad for when my data feels not-so-fresh?
The iPad surfs the Web AND stops the bleeding.
A friend tweeted that, "All this talk about the iPad is giving me iCramps," so I suggested iBuprofen.
Microsoft’s answer to the iPad is the “Technical Automatic Material Peripheral Onboard Notebook,” or TAMPON. Coming real soon.
Steve, I’ma let you finish, but Moses had the greatest tablet announcement of all time.
So the iPad has two data plans: Light Flow and Heavy Flow.
I will buy my Mother an iPad
begin fwd message here:
1. Silence, the Final Frontier: Where No Woman Has Gone Before.
2. The Undiscovered Side of Banking: Making Deposits
3. Parties: Going Without New Outfits
4. Man Management: Discover How Minor Household Chores Can Wait Until After the game.
5. Bathroom Etiquette I: Men Need Space in the Bathroom Cabinet Too.
6. Bathroom Etiquette II: His Razor Is His.
7. Communication Skills I: Tears-The Last Resort, Not the First.
8. Communication Skills II: Thinking Before Speaking.
9. Communication Skills III: Getting What You Want, Without Nagging.
10. Driving a Car Safely: A Skill You CAN Acquire.
11. Telephone Skills: How to Hang Up.
12. Introduction to Parking.
13. Advanced Parking: Reversing Into A Space.
14. Water Retention: Fact or Fat.
15. Cooking I: Bringing Back Bacon, Eggs and Butter.
16. Cooking II: Bran and Tofu are Not For Human Consumption.
17. Cooking III: How Not to Inflict Your Diets on Other People.
18. Compliments: Accepting Them Gracefully.
19. PMS: Your Problem... Not His.
20. Dancing: Why Men Don't Like To.
21. Sex: It's For Married Couples Too.
22. Classic Clothing: Wearing Outfits You Already Have.
23. Integrating Your Laundry: Washing It All Together.
24. Oil and Gas: Your Car Needs Both.
25. Oil and Gas: Your Car Needs Both. (In case it was missed the first time)
26. Learning to Go in Public facilities.
27. "Do These Jeans Make My Butt Look Big?" -Why Men Lie.
28. TV Remotes: For Men Only.