Friday, April 15, 2011

World Premier - Debut Single - A Song You'll Never (want to) Buy - Private Practise #iPad #GarageBand

Ok, the truth of this, I made it on the iPad with GarageBand. When I was just starting it I kept saving it and was tired of seeing Song 3 or which ever it was, I had to name it something. Looked around the room, on the TV was the series Private Practice. Well I was in private, and I was practicing. GarageBand is great on both the Mac and now the iPad even more fun. Building tracks can be tricky to the imagination of people like me who have lack of musical ability's. Like my father, his musical instrument was his radio, as mine is my stereo plugged into the computer playing iTunes or headphone plugged into the iPad. 

Not sure how this will go on Posterous as I've never posted audio but I think it may be Ok. Well, Ok, no big hit, terrible singer, instruments are probably over done, but I don't give a shit, who knows, you may think it's funny or HATE IT, I just think it's silly.

Of course. Well here it is, in all it's eight tracks of muddled sound joined together for the first time, my GarageBand iPad Hit, Private Practice. Um any positive comment will be not be tolerated, negative comments are most welcome. Thanks For listening

andjoh

P.S. WELL I AH... I SUFFERED FOR YOUR MUSIC.... NOW IT'S YOUR TURN

Private Practice.m4a Listen on Posterous

Posted via email from blog.andjoh