Friday, June 4, 2010

Eric, the computer whiz

An Oldy, but a Goody ;)

Begin forwarded message:

Subject: FW: Eric, the computer whiz

As we Silver Surfers know, sometimes we have trouble with our computers.
I had a problem yesterday, so I called Eric, the 11 year old next door, whose bedroom looks like  Mission Control and asked him to come over.
Eric clicked a couple of buttons and solved the problem. 
As he was walking away, I called after him, 'So, what was wrong?  
He replied, 'It was an ID ten T error.'
I didn't want to appear stupid, but nonetheless inquired,
'An, ID ten T error? What's that? In case I need to fix it again.'
Eric grinned.... 'Haven't you ever heard of an ID ten T error before?
'No,' I replied.  
'Write it down,' he said, 'and I think you'll figure it out.'          
So I wrote down:
 
  
ID10T  
I used to like Eric, the little bastard

 

Posted via email from andjoh's posterous