Thursday, May 27, 2010

Irish sausage


Begin forwarded message:

Subject: FW: Irish sausage


"Can I have some Irish Sausages, please?" asked the Irishman, 
walking  up to the counter.

  The assistant looked at him and asked:  "Are you Irish?"
 
 "If I had asked you for Italian sausage, would you ask 
me if I was  Italian?"  demanded the Irishman indignantly.
 
 "Or, if I asked for German  Bratwurst, would you ask 
me if I was German?"
 
 Then, warming to his theme, he went on:  
 
 "Or if I asked you for a Kosher  hot dog, would you ask
 me if I was Jewish?"
 
 "Or, if I asked you for a  taco, would you ask 
me if I was Mexican?  Would Ya?  Would Ya?"
 
  The assistant said:  "Well, no."
 
  Suitably encouraged by the success of his logic, 
and pleased to strike a blow against the Irish stereotype,
 the Irishman steps it  up a gear.  

"And if I asked you for frogs' legs, would you ask me if I was French?"
 
 "What about Danish Bacon, would you ask me if I was Danish?"
 
 "Well no, I probably wouldn't"  conceded the assistant.
 
  So, now bursting with righteous indignation, the Irishman says:
 
 "Well,  all right then, why did you ask me if I'm Irish just 
because I asked for  Irish sausages?"
 
  The assistant replied:   "Because you're in
 Bunnings Hardware Store you Dickhead

  

Posted via email from andjoh's posterous