Thursday, February 4, 2010

iPad Jokes Collection



Breaking the laws of my own Blog for this one. This isn't an email, but worth the share like an email anyhow. Taken from a various Forums, a collection of iPad Jokes.






And you can use the giant QWERTY keyboard to get your period on the #iPad!

Is #apple making an iPad for light-flow days? Just wondering...

So I can say "That chick is on her iPad" and not be called a pig? Thank you Apple.

Okay, just one more. The iPad: protecting your data from embarrassing incidents.

"64 gig iPad will forever be known as the heavy flow model."

Does the Period Tracker app come free?

If you and your friends all buy one, will they sync up?

If I order this, will my boyfriend and I have to worry if it comes late?

Can I get a scented iPad for when my data feels not-so-fresh?











The iPad surfs the Web AND stops the bleeding.

A friend tweeted that, "All this talk about the iPad is giving me iCramps," so I suggested iBuprofen.

Microsoft’s answer to the iPad is the “Technical Automatic Material Peripheral Onboard Notebook,” or TAMPON. Coming real soon.

Steve, I’ma let you finish, but Moses had the greatest tablet announcement of all time.

So the iPad has two data plans: Light Flow and Heavy Flow.










I will buy my Mother an iPad