Monday, February 8, 2010

Fwd: [Fwd: FW: An Australian Love Poem...... So romantic !!!]


Begin forwarded message:

(Who
said Australians weren't romantic?)



Of
course I love ya darlin


You're
a bloody top-notch bird


And
when I say you're gorgeous


I mean
every single word
 

So ya
bum is on the big side


I
don't mind a bit of flab


It
means that when I'm ready


There's
somethin there to grab
 

So
your belly isn't flat no more


I tell
ya, I don't care


So
long as when I cuddle ya


I can
get my arms round there
 

No
sheila who is your age


Has
nice round perky breasts


They
just gave in to gravity


But I
know ya did ya best
 

I'm
tellin' ya the truth now


I
never tell ya lies


I
think its very sexy


That
you've got dimples on ya thighs
 

I
swear on me nanna's grave now


The
moment that we met


I
thought you was as good as


I was
ever gonna get
 

No
matter what u look like


I'll
always love ya dear


Now
shut up while the footy's on


And
fetch another beer