Friday, October 22, 2010

Australian joke!!!

A Northern Territory farm hand (An Aboriginal) radios back to the farm manager.

'Boss, I gotta helluva problem here. I hit a pig with the Ute.
The pig's OK, but he's stuck in the bull bars at the front of my Ute
And is wriggling and squealing so much I can't get him out.'

The manager says,'Ok, there's a ....303Rifle behind the seat.
Take it; shoot the pig in the head and you'll be able to remove him.'

Five minutes later the farm hand calls back, 'I did what you said
Boss. Took the 303, shot the pig in the head and removed him from the
Bull-bars. No problem there, but I still can't go on'.

'Now what's the problem?' raged the Manager.

'Well boss, it's his motorbike. The flashing blue light is stuck
Under the right-front wheel arch.'

You there Boss?'

Posted via email from andjoh's posterous