Wednesday, May 18, 2011

They walk amongst us: Must be Labor voters. Idiot Sightings…

IDIOT SIGHTINGS.
My daughter and I went through the McDonald's driveway
window and I gave the cashier a $5 note.
Our total was $4.25, so I also handed her 25c.
She said, ''you gave me too much money."
I said, ''Yes I know, but this way you can just give me a
dollar coin back.''
She sighed and went to get the manager who asked me to
repeat my request.
I did so and he handed me back the 25c and said ''We're
sorry but we don't do that kind of thing.''
The cashier then proceeded to give me back 75 cents in
change.

  Do not confuse the people at MacD's.  
That's what happens to you when you eat hormone soaked beef.
 
IDIOT SIGHTING:
We had to have the garage door repaired. 
The repairman told us that one of our problems was that we
did not have a 'large' enough motor on the opener. 
I thought for a minute and said that we had the largest
one made at that time, a 1/2 horsepower.
He shook his head and said, ''You need a 1/4 horsepower.'' 
I responded that 1/2 was larger than 1/4 and he said,
''NOOO, it's not. Four is larger than two.''

  We haven't used that repairman since. Happened in Ipswich, Qld.
Ah!...that explains it.
 
IDIOT SIGHTING :
I live in a semi rural area.
We recently had a new neighbour call the local council Parks & Wildlife
office to request the removal of the WOMBAT CROSSING sign on our road.
The reason: ''Too many wombats are being hit by cars out here! I don't think
this is a good place for them to be crossing anymore.''
Story from Collingwood, Melbourne.

IDIOT SIGHTING IN FOOD SERVICE:
My daughter went to a Mexican takeaway and ordered a taco. 
She asked the person behind the counter for 'minimal lettuce'.
He said he was sorry, but they only had iceberg lettuce.
From Bankstown, Sydney.

IDIOT SIGHTING:
I was at the airport checking in at the gate when an airport employee asked, 
''Has anyone put anything in your baggage without your
knowledge?''
To which I replied, ''If it was without my knowledge, how
would I know?''
He smiled knowingly and nodded, ''That's why we ask.''
Must have thought you were a smart arse pom...
This happened in Elizabeth S.A.

IDIOT SIGHTING:
The pedestrian light on the corner beeps when it's safe to
cross the street. I was crossing with an 'intellectually challenged'
co-worker of mine. She asked if I knew what the beeper was for.
I explained that it signals blind people when the light is red. 
Appalled, she responded, ''What on earth are blind people
doing driving!''
She is a government employee in Adelaide P.O.
Hey ya go.

 IDIOT SIGHTING:
When my husband and I arrived at a car dealership to pick
up our car after a service, we were told the keys had been locked in it..
We went to the service department and found a mechanic
working feverishly to unlock the driver's side door. 

As I watched from the passenger side, I instinctively tried
the door handle and discovered that it was unlocked.

''Hey'', I announced to the technician, ''it's open!'' 
His reply, ''I know, I already did that side.''

 THEY VOTE, THEY BREED AND THEY WALK AMONGST US

 

 

 

Posted via email from blog.andjoh