Thursday, August 19, 2010

"Mom's Lap''' [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]


Begin forwarded messapp

A baby horse on its mom's lap... 
  
Some pictures just don't need captions. There is nothing like Mom's lap 
no matter who you are. This is precious This is a newborn offspring of 
Taskin, a Gypsy Stallion owned by Villa Vanners of Oregon .  These 
pictures were taken immediately after his birth on April 6.  The mare 
laid down, and then he trotted around and crawled right up into 
her lap.   

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
It's just one of those Animalriffic days 


Mom, Dad, Uncle Jim ~~DON'T MOVE YET!



He's not my brother ~~ ~~ He's just HEAVY!



I promise I won't do it again, Momma!



Just wait a couple'a years and try that again! YEAH!



Come on, throw the ball, throw the ball, ~~
 
I'm ready ~~yeah ~~ throw it!



Hmmmmm. I know you think you understand what you
 
thought I said, but I'm not sure that what you heard is 
what I actually meant! 


We gotta get a bigger bed!



Hey, can I have a bite'a that?



HEY!! What's with this 'warm spot' ?



You woke me up to tell me THAT?
 


HIIIIEEEEEEYAAAAH!!!
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
And then there's this: 
:
 
My
 wife was stopped for excessive speeding 
yesterday!   She thought she could talk her way 
out of a ticket until the officer looked 
at our dog in the back seat..
 


:
 
 
L

J
:


This one is destined to become a classic! 
Send it to a friend who needs a smile 
[I especially liked the claw marks] 

 


Posted via email from andjoh's posterous