Monday, December 12, 2011

Your Daily Animal Fix.... (Amazing Animal Pics)

Image001

   Mom, Dad, Uncle Jim ~~  ~~  ~~  DON'T MOVE YET!!

Image002

He's not my brother  ~~  ~~  He's just HEAVY!!

Image003

       I promise I won't do it again, Momma!

Image004

 Just wait a couple'a years and try that again!  YEAH!!

Image005

 Come on, throw the ball, throw the ball, ~~  ~~  I'm ready  ~~  ~~  yeah  ~~  throw it!

Image006

                  Hmmmmm.  I know you think you understand what you thought I said,

                but I'm not sure that what you heard is what I actually meant!

Image007

                     We got'a get a bigger bed!

Image008

                                Hey, can I have a bite'a that?

Image9

                                             HEY!!  What's with this 'warm spot' ?

Image009

               You woke me up to tell me THAT??

Image11

                         HIIIIEEEEEEYAAAAH

 

 

 

Posted via email from blog.andjoh