Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas Joke ( how to get the family together for Christmas)


>
> A man in Scotland calls his son in London the day before Christmas Eve and
> says,
>
> "I hate to ruin your day but I have to tell you that your mother and I are
> divorcing; forty-five years of misery is enough".
>
> "Dad, what are you talking about?'" the son screams.
>
> "We can't stand the sight of each other any longer", the father says.
> "We're sick of each other and I'm sick of talking about this, so you call
> your sister in Leeds and tell her".
>
> Frantically, the son calls his sister, who explodes on the phone, "Like hell
> they're getting divorced", she shouts, "I'll take care of this".
>
> She calls Scotland immediately and screams at her father, "You are NOT
> getting divorced. Don't do a single thing until I get there. I'm calling my
> brother back and we'll both be there tomorrow. Until then, don't do a thing,
> DO YOU HEAR ME?"and hangs up.
>
> The old man hangs up his phone and turns to his wife.
> "Done! They're coming for Christmas - and they're paying their own way."

 

 

Posted via email from andjoh's posterous